Crepes are glorious savory or sweet! But when almond flour feels to dense, and coconut flour would need to me eggs, here's a light way to make crepes with red lentils.
1. Soak 1 cup of red lentils
2. In 2.5 cups of water overnight
3. Add 1 tsp cinnamon
4. Add a pinch of nutmeg
5. Add 1-2 dates (or 1 tsp silan/date syrup - honey works in a pinch, but I recommend D'vash date syrup)
6. Blend for 45-50 seconds
7. Crepes want a thinner more watery consistency (for tortillas consider only 2 cups water, and subbing 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/8 tsp salt, 1-2 garlic teeth)
8. Heat up skillet
9. Use coconut oil for sweet (olive or avocado oil for savory)
10. Fry each side on medium heat for 1 min until bubbles form and flippable.
For fruit filling compote, pictured here with cubed apples and plums sauteed in coconut oil for 2 min with cinnamon and date syrup.
Also, there are some acceptable ones out there as well! I'm simply more knowing with regards to where I invest my energy and cash now and I quit pursuing the following sparkly proposition." fathima restaurant.ReplyDelete
The information in the post you posted here is useful because it contains some of the best information available. Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the good work Crepes Bonaparte FullertonReplyDelete