Delicious cobbler style fruit pie! Works well with frozen or fresh fruit.
1. 2 cups fruit (sliced peach 🍑, cherry 🍒, blueberry 🫐 have been good so far! Want to try apple cinnamon 🍎🍏soon!), in a cooking pot
2. 1/3-1/2 cup water, add to cooking pot from 1.
3. Separately grease a 9" pan with 4 tablespoons butter, and put this in the oven while it preheats 350°F
4. 3/4 cup almond flour, in a mixing bowl
5. 1 egg🥚, added to bowl from 4
6. 3/4 cup coconut milk 🥥, added to bowl from 4-5 (put remainder of coconut milk in the freezer to prep for scooping when eating)
7. 1/3 cup honey 🍯, added to bowl from 4-6
8. 1 tsp vanilla extract, added to bowl from 4-7.
9. Mix well everything in bowl 🥣, and put it on top of the melted buttered pan from oven (don't mix butter into the mix - you really want a layer of butter on the top for crust magic to happen!)
10. Use a slotted spoon to place the boiled fruit conception from 1-2 on top of the batter filled pan
11. Optionally top with nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, pumpkin spice, kharoset, before returning to oven for 30-35 min
12. Optionally serve with scoop of Nice Cream or Coconut Milk from 6.